This is the objectivity afforded by working with a truly independent financial consultant. We offer you timely, unbiased investment advice and promise to do so with the highest level of integrity and service.
Brokerage account securities are held at Pershing LLC.
Ellias Stabinsky (that's me) is owner of Houston Retirement Income Planners. I have been serving the Houston area since 1987 in retirement planning and other financial planning and investment needs.
I originally began my career at Merrill Lynch and after 15 years moved on to form my own independent investment advisory practice, serving my clients with the same level of service and compliance oversight, but now with a much wider array of investment solutions.
I am originally from New Orleans, Louisiana, but have been in Texas now for over 34 years, so I have definitely been 'Texanified'. I still root for the the New Orleans Saints, but am very fortunate to be able to root for 2 teams on any given football Sunday, "Go Texans", "Go Saints"!
My mom was one of 13 and my dad was one of 3, so I have over 200 cousins, most still back in Louisiana. If you are originally from New Orleans or have lived there for a number of years, I am pretty sure you know some of my family. Give me a call and I will gladly tell you who in my family you know, that you didn't know you knew!
When not helping you and my clients plan for retirement, I can be found involved in the running community and local area cultural and business organizations. I am an avid runner and a Road Runners Club of America Certified Running Coach. In addition to my "40 years of pure running fun," I have been coaching new runners and experienced runners to successfully run half and full marathons. I have run well over 450 5ks and 10ks, marathons and half-marathons and various distances in between.
Some of my longest runs have come, unfortunately, on out of town business trips or vacations when I ventured out from my hotel for a short run, only to get lost on my return, turning that whole ordeal into a much longer than planned run. (And yes, I have some funny stories to tell when we meet.)
Some titles, affiliations, etc:
- Financial Consultant: Series 7, 63, 65 registered
- IAR (Investment Advisor Representative).
- Member IRI (Insured Retirement Institute).
- Member FSI (Financial Services Institute).
- Corporate Member of the Rice Alliance for Technology and Entrepreneurship.
- Certified RRCA Running Coach (Road Runners Club of America).
- CPR and AHA Heartsaver First Aid certified. (But, please don't have a heart attack when we meet!).
- Member HARRA (Houston Area Road Runners Association).
- Member LSU Houston Alumni Association.
- Member Museum of Fine Arts.
- Member Museum of Natural Science.
- Member KUHF.